1. Which kind of vegetable milks can you make with a Vegan Milker by ChufaMix?
You can make plant milk using any kind of seed, almonds, coconut, rice, oat, soy, hemp, etc… You can also mix and match to come up with great combos such as hazelnut rice milk, walnut oat milk, spelt sesame milk – the possibilities are endless!
2. Can you make any other kind of drinks?
You can also make horchata, juice, smoothies and plant-based yogurt and cheese. Check out our recipe blog for more info www.plantmilk.org.
3. Which makes ChufaMix different from other brands?
There are many options in the market, but Vegan Milker by ChufaMix is by far the most economic and effective one. Want to see an exhaustive comparative? Check out this link!
4. How often should you replace the filter?
You don’t need to change Vegan Milker by ChufaMix’s filter. As long as you follow the instructions, it will last for a lifetime. Should any accident occur, the warranty lasts for 2 years.
5. What if one of the components breaks or gets lost?
There’s the option to buy loose pieces. Check out our online shop to find them!
6. How long does it take to make plant milk with your Vegan Milker by ChufaMix?
Vegan Milker by ChufaMix is the quickest, easiest way to make plant milks at home. Check out how effective it is in this video: